Sunday 20 November 2011

Abby's Sister? Or A Total Opposite?




Hiya Readalot fans! I have a quiz for you to take to find out if you're like me or the opposite. Here it is:


1. Which singer knocks your socks off (meaning you really like them!)?
A: Adele
B: Pixie Lott
C: Justin Beiber


2. Out of these foods which is number one for you?
A: Chocolate
B: Pizza
C: Brussel Sprouts


3. OMG! It's movie night and you and your friends go to see...
A: Monte Carlo
B: Mr Popper's Penguins
C: Happy Feet 2


4. You go into Next and spot a pile of stylish clothes but which item
will you pick?
A: Spotty Skirt
B: Blue Hoodie
C: "I Love Manchester" Top


5. Your little sister has broken your new DS, what do you do?
A: Scream At Her Very Loudly
B: Chase Her Around The House
C: Hide Her Lucky Bracelet


6. It's Christmas and you ask for...
A: A Laptop
B: A 3DS
C: A Book About Insects


Now add your scores up and see which letter you got the most...
If you answered A the most then you are Abby's sister/brother! You love all the same things as me!
If you answered B the most then you are Abby's good friend! You like some of the same things but don'talways agree.
If you answered C the most then you are the total opposite to Abby! You and me are like spots and stripes.
And if you would like to tell me if you're my sister/brother, good friend or opposite then email me at 
abbybronte@hotmail.co.uk or leave a comment! Lots of love, Abigail Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment