Sunday 8 January 2012

Abby Advice

Hiya Readalot fans! Hope you've read my new post on Readalot! If not please read it now, it will make me very happy. I'm now going to be doing... Abby Advice! Abby Advice is going to be a system where somebody emails me at abbybronte@hotmail.co.uk with a problem and I'll give you some advice. Please come up with a username for when you email, here is an example:

Dear Abby Bronte,

my writing isn't as good as my sister's and she teases me about it, what should I do?
From Tilly
Username for the blog: tillgal123

Your problem can be anything, from friendships to schoolwork. I don't mind as long as it's appropriate enough or I won't be able to put it on the blog post. Stay tune for more secrets and surprises! Love from, Abigail Bronte xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment